Answers to the Easy Quiz
So? Did you cheat and check your books?
- The original name of the publishers now known as 'Ladybird' was Wills and Hepworth.
- There were 6 'Flight' travel adventure books in the series.
- The name of the dog in the Peter and Jane, Keyword reader series was Pat.
- In the Puddle Lane series there were 5 levels.
Orange was the 3rd level.
- In the 497 series, there was a Conceited Lamb
A Lazy Rooster
A Lonely Donkey
An Inquisitive Harvest Mouse
A Sleepy Water Vole
- 'Toby and the stout Gentleman' is a story from Thomas the Tank Engine.
- The names of the two children in the series 563 stories 'The Party' and
'Shopping with Mother are John and Susan.
- Three of the history titles (series 561) include the word 'Henry' - Henry II and Thomas Becket, Henry V and VIII.
- Cinderella attended 3 balls in the original 606d version.
- Auntie Muriel 'recounts' the fairy tales in the 413 series.
- The titles of the covers (and I'll try to make them bigger next time):