Nice and easy to start with. The challenge is to do this quiz from memory, without recourse to your bookshelves.
- What was the original name of the publishers now known as 'Ladybird'?
- 'Flight One - Australia' was part of the Travel Adventure series, 587.
How many 'Travel Adventure' books were there?
- What was the name of the dog in the Peter and Jane, Keyword reader series?
- In the Puddle Lane series, the colour of the books indicates the level. How
many levels are there?
Which level is orange?
- In the 497 series, what animal was 'conceited'?
- In which series would you find a story named: 'Toby and the stout Gentleman'?
- What are the names of the two children in the series 563 stories 'The Party' and
'Shopping with Mother?'
- How many of the history titles (series 561) include the word 'Henry'?
- How many balls did Cinderella attend in the original 606d version?
- Who 'recounts' the fairy tales in the 413 series?
- Identify these titles from the covers:For answers Click here
For the next stage quiz, Click here