Slightly tougher. The challenge is to do this quiz from memory, without recourse to your bookshelves.
- What are the names of the 2 children in the Travel Adventure series, 587?
- What colour is Cinderella's dress at the 2nd ball, according to the original 606d version?
- How many original 413 Fairy Tales share a title with a 606d tale?
- Who wrote the 497 series?
- Who illustrated the 1st, 2nd and 3rd books of Nursery Rhymes?
- What breed of dog was Mick the Disobedient Puppy?
- The original Junior Science books deal with: bulbs, wind, engines, magnets, levers, mirrors,
light, flight, air, batteries, lenses and ... what's missing?
- How many books in the 536 Nature series have a title beginning 'The'? (Don't
include 'THE Ladybird book of ...')
- How many books in the History series (561) have a woman's name in the
- What book does this extract come from? They are all from the 1st page:
(A)"Fire! A cry of alarm rang through the Epworth rectory one night in the winter
(B)"Their country holiday is about to begin, and Betty is telling Trigger to listen
to Bob, and sniff the nice smells."
(C)"She wriggled until she had one eye free, and this is what she saw."
(D)"Everyone could see it and it was 'above' other buildings, as befits the
'House of God'"
(E)"... following its opening the price of coal in Manchester was halved."
(F)"Hedge-banks and ditches are russet with the browns and yellows of the dead bracken-fronds."
(G)"These rotted down and more trees grew in the hot, steamy forests".
(H)"They were going to look for some sweet grass to eat so that they could grow fat".
For answers Click here
For the next stage quiz, Click here